This isn’t a generalisation of how I’ll dress for each stage of my life. They’re more looks I’d like to try.
1. My 20’s to early 30’s
- A mix between Rebecca (Confessions of a Shopaholic), Louise Clark (Me Before You), Eliza Doolittle (My Fair Lady), Galinda (Wicked)… and just about every musical/”chick flick” ever. I ought to stop now otherwise this won’t end.
- I want to blind everyone with the sheer amount of colours and prints I’ll wear (Jk, no. I don’t want to look like a real-life Picasso).
2. Mid 30’s to 40’s
- Animal print, 60’s style with the voice of Jennifer Saunders.
- Heels everywhere.
- I realise this is, in essence, Cruella De Vil…
- I haven’t thought this part through…
- Think I can pull off Cruella again?
4. 60’s – 70’s
- Anna Wintour. Goals.
- 67 and she looks like this:
- Mrs. Doubtfire 😀
- White hair. Definitely. I’ll dye it if I have to.
- Realistically speaking, it won’t become white and dye will look bad *sigh*- I’ll have to make the black work.
But in all seriousness, I’d be the happiest person if I looked like my mom/grandma when I reach their age 😀
I was taught better than to plagiarise *cough unlike some people cough*:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/anna-wintour-sits-second-row-686236 (I love how there was such a huge stir for her sitting in the second row)(Then again, it is Anna Wintour)